FM40 Digital Thermometer
The FM40 is a simple-to-use hand-held food thermometer featuring a large liquid crystal display, rubber boot and On/Off key making it ideal for use in any food environment.
The FM40 comes complete with a thermistor-based general purpose probe. This is connected via a Biopolar Single Input. The FM40’s protective rubber boot can prevent accidental damage if the instrument is dropped, and is an essential part of any busy kitchen.
- Water resistant – operates in any environment
- Auto power off
- instrument automatically shuts off after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Range with thermistor probe: -40° to 220°F (32° to 158° F) Accuracy: ±1°
- Power supply: 9-volt battery
- Battery life: 200 hours typical
- Size (HxLxW): 40mm x 190mm x 65mm (1.5” x 7.25” x 2.5”) Weight: 315g (11.1 oz)