Micro PLC "LINO"
LINO is a micro PLC small size but big in performance, ideal for command and control automation systems at low and medium complexity.
With multiple functions, LINO is effectively used in different fields: industrial, commercial and civil.
The Micro PLC LINO is ideal for applications where it is required to simultaneously control a limited number of digital signals (from photoelectric sensors, inductive lasers etc..) and analog signals (from pressure sensors, temperature, level, etc.. ) with the consequent opportunity to manage relay outputs capable of activating any type of external device.
The extreme flexibility provides to use touch-screen units and displays with keypad, allowing to monitor process parameters both locally and remotely via the retransmission serial interface, Ethernet and WiFi.
- Flexible, compact and freely configurable
- Expandable up to 7 expansions I / O
- GSM Module for sending SMS
- Memory Capacity: 320 FBDs, EEPROM
- integrated LCD graphic display
- Slot Lithium Ion battery to power the internal clock
- The Lino version with power supply 12...24Vdc, has 12 analog inputs 0 ... 10V, 2 current inputs/outputs 4 ... 20 mA.
- high-speed operation with 4 inputs and 2 outputs from 10 kHz
- Through the Modbus RTU can be connected to the Micro PLC LINO HMI operator panels, such as the SH-300 and HLX240 p>
- Module for the Ethernet management via LAN, Internet or WiFi
- Programming language: Functional Blocks
- Home Automation
- Public automatic
- Managing small facilities
- Automation aqueducts and sewage systems
The display allows graphical and text programming, It gives a management extremely intuitive and through the keypad offers fast and precise operations.