1100 Series Digital Thermometer
Built for speed, accuracy and performance at an affordable price, the robust 1100 Series of hand-held digital thermometers provides a range of enhanced features to meet the changing demands of both industrial and food environments.
The rugged 1100 Series provides precise, stable readings and high accuracy even in the harshest of environments. They are simple to operate, fast, reliable and built to last. In this unique range we can offer advanced features such as logging and dual input instruments. Combined with interchangeable probe options, this makes the 1100 Series a leader in its field. Optional rubber boots adds further protection and style to these multi-functional instruments.
Features and Benefits
- Large liquid crystal display
- High accuracy for reliable test results
- Waterproof, rugged and built to last
- Auto off automatically powers off after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Data logging record and timestamp results (1100D only)
Product ApplicationsAble to perform a wide range of tests and measurements with the 1100 Series thermometers:
- Validate the temperature of incoming food product prior to accepting deliveries
- Measure food storage temperature
- Verify cooking and storage temperature
- Confirm hot and cold holding cabinet temperatures
- Measure food reheating temperatures
- Monitor frozen food thawing temperature